What Is Tools Steel Roller?
Tool steel roller usually refers to rollers manufactured using cr12mov tool steel as raw materials. They are the main components in rolling mills that facilitate continuous plastic deformation of metals. The manufacturing process involves high-precision CNC milling, turning, grinding, and surface quenching heat treatment for hardening, as well as overall hardening. Depending on customer requirements, their hardness can reach 58/60 Rc or 60/62 Rc.
What Are the Advantages and Disadvantages of Tool Steel?
- Strong wear resistance: Tool steel has strong wear resistance and can withstand use under harsh conditions such as high temperature, high pressure, and friction. Therefore, it is widely used in the manufacture of high-strength, high-wear-resistant tools such as knives and molds. Compared with general steel types, tool steel tools have a longer service life and are easier to maintain and maintain.
- High strength: Tool steel is stronger and can withstand loads better than other steels. This means tools made from tool steel are better able to handle high-load work. Furthermore, tool steels have excellent stiffness and toughness, allowing them to withstand the stress and impact of many environments.
- Good processability: Tool steel has good processability, is easier to process and shape, and has lower production costs. This is because tool steel has strong heat treatment capabilities during cold working and can withstand processing in high temperature, high pressure, high-speed cutting and other environments, so it will not cause deformation and cracking. In addition, tool steel can also change its physical, chemical, and mechanical properties by adjusting alloy elements to meet various processing needs.
What Is Tungsten Carbide Wire Rolls?
Tungsten carbide ribbed rolls, also referred to as tungsten carbide cold rolls, are extensively employed in the construction reinforcement field to produce smooth or ribbed wire for the construction field according to different standards and demands of the market.
Benefits of Using Tungsten Carbide Forming Rolls (FO type),Sizing Rolls (RO/RT/CA type) and Profiling Rolls (PR type):
- Extended Durability: Tungsten carbide rollers have the advantage of lasting up to 50 times longer than conventional, hardened tool steel rolls. This increased durability leads to cost savings and minimizes downtime for roll replacements.
- Enhanced Dimensional Precision and Surface Finish: Tungsten carbide cold rolls offer high dimensional precision, resulting in accurate and consistent wire rod dimensions. These rolls also contribute to improved surface finish, ensuring smooth and polished wire surfaces.
- Improved Strength for Cold Rolling: Tungsten carbide rolls provide enhanced strength for the cold rolling process of wire rods. This results in durable and reliable wire products with superior mechanical properties.
- Enhanced Product Performance: The use of tungsten carbide wire rolls ensures guaranteed product performance, allowing for more efficient operation and significant time savings.
- Effective Wear Problem Solution: Tungsten carbide cassetess rolls effectively address excess wear issues that may arise in any section of the mill’s rolls. This helps maintain optimal operational efficiency and reduces maintenance requirements. Tungsten carbide rolls are manufactured using virgin raw materials, offering a high level of hardness and exceptional wear resistance. This ensures prolonged roll life and reduces the frequency of rollers replacements, leading to cost savings and improved production efficiency.
We produce tungsten carbide forming and profiling rollers for the production of smooth or ribbed wire for the construction field according to the requirements of standards: SFS 1300, DIN 488, AT/2010-02-2641/3, ITB No AT-15-9480/2015, NEN6008-2008, BRL 0501-2010, NS 3576, GOST R 52544-2006.