With more than 16 years experience of in tool manufacturing in carbide and steel material for nail machines.
In this period, we have gained a good knowledge of the machine types for which these tools are supplied, as well as the expertise to know which grade of carbide best suits each tool type.
Tools for nail-making machines are:
- Gripper dies
- Cutter dies
UKO is manufacturing carbide tools (wire nail gripping die) for nail making machine: Brazed gripper dies, Brazed Cutter, Header Punches, Round gripper dies, Die Inserts, Cutter Inserts, Feeder, Anvil, these spares are used for making nails from copper, stainless steel, aluminum, iron, zinc, etc.
Nail gripper dies are available with both brazed and replaceable tungsten carbide inserts. We supply replaceable inserts in dimension requested.
Nail cutter for diamond point, clinch point, chisel point and blunt point.
Punches are manufactured in full tungsten carbide with a plain and chequered surface. Other profiled surfaces can be supplied on requests.
- Brazed nail tools: Working area in tungsten carbide material, holder in steel material.
- Solid cemented carbide nail tools: the whole piece in cemented carbide material.
- HSS nail tools: the whole piece in high-speed steel.
All of our dies and knives are available in various brand nail making machine, such as MORONI, VITARI, KOVOPOL, WAFIOS, Z94. etc.
- Long-lasting durability: Brazed carbide nail-making tools are known for their exceptional hardness and wear resistance, ensuring longevity, which reduces the need for frequent replacements or repairs, saving time and money.
- Increased productivity: These nail-making tools are specifically designed to create nails quickly and efficiently, reducing production time, especially nail making tools for high speed nail making machines.
- Improved accuracy: The precision of these nail-making tools allows for consistent nail size and shape, ensuring quality control.