UKO tungsten carbide wire guide die is made of 100% raw materials, with the merits of good toughness, strong wear resistance, good smooth surface, high precision, long service life, etc.
Tungsten Carbide Wire guide Dies & roller are widely used in wire industry wire-drawing operation.
- Tungsten carbide wire guide
Bunching and stranding dies
- Tungsten carbide straightener
- Non-standard dies
- Eyelet guides
- Ring guides
- Tungsten carbide bridge
Wire guide dies can be supplied in the as sintered, ground or ground and polished condition. Non-standard guide dies are available upon request.
- Cost-effective supply: Tungsten carbide wire and straightening dies are cost-effective due to their exceptional durability and resistance to wear and tear, resulting in fewer replacements and lower maintenance costs over time.
- Increased efficiency: Tungsten carbide wire guide and straightening dies have excellent heat resistance and can operate at high speeds, improving overall production efficiency.
- Complete grade and specification: Tungsten carbide tools are highly customizable, allowing customers to create tailored products that meet their specific requirements, resulting in improved performance and productivity.
Deliver our value with content.
The Trilogy of Fastener Dies-Cutting Knife
Fasteners play very important roles in making several objects such as screws and bolts. Most fasteners are manufactured by cold [...]
What You Need to Know About the HSS Rolls
Introduce HSS steel means that it is hardness will be higher when cooled in the air after quenching. Nowadays, high-carbon [...]
Cold Forming Dies That Will Help You Save More
Cold forming dies are also called cold heading dies or simply header dies. They are used to make steel parts [...]